Simplified guidelines for authors submitting papers to UBT Conferences.
All papers must be in English.
Format and layout instructions
Prospective authors are invited to submit high quality and original papers that have not appeared nor are into consideration in appearing in any other journal. The abstract can be submitted either for a poster (150 words) or a paper (300 words) in English language. Papers should be set out in accordance with Springer format for Proceedings. Templates for MS Word and LaTeX as well as further instruction for authors are available at the website. All papers will be reviewed by the international board of the conference and the authors will be contacted accordingly.The papers that do not fulfill the format criteria will not be considered. The conference official language is English. All papers will be reviewed by the International Programme Committee and by two blind reviewers. The paper acceptance will be based on the full-length paper and if accepted, at least one of the authors should present the accepted paper at the conference to ensure that it will be included in the proceedings. Abstract/Paper submission Guidelines.
Springer Format Paper Template
Abstract/Paper submission Guidelines
- All abstracts/papers must be written in English.
- The title of the abstract/paper should start by the surname of the authors of the paper as follows: Auth1Auth2…AuthNicmbe2013-PaperTitle.doc
- Please add the respective suffix to the title of the abstract/paper:
- icmbe2017 for International Conference on Management, Business and Economics
- icasp2017 for International Conference on Architecture and Spatial Planning
- icceie2017 for International Conference on Civil Engineering, Infrastructure and Environment
- iccsce2017 for International Conference on Computer Science and Communication Engineering
- iciss2017 for International Conference on Information Systems and Security
- iceee2017 for International Conference on Energy Efficiency Engineering
- icmser2017 for International Conference on Mechatronics, System Engineering and Robotics
- iclaw2017 for International Conference on LAW
- icpsir2017 for International Conference on Political Science & International Relations
- icjmc2017 for International Conference on Journalism, Media and Communication
- icfst2017 for International Conference on Food Science and Technology
- icmphs2017 for International Conference on Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- icid2017 for International Conference on Integrated Design
- The abstract should be submitted electronically to the respective departments email. Please click the following link for contact information (link).
- When sending the email please write on the subject: Abstract submission or Paper submission respectively.
- Authors will be informed (by email) on the status of their abstract (accepted-rejected)
In order to ensure that PDF files can be viewed and printed on different computer platforms and geographical areas, PDF files must comply with some portability requirements. The most important ones are: