Prospective authors are invited to submit high quality and original papers that have not appeared nor are into consideration in appearing in any other journal. The abstract can be submitted either for a poster (150 words) or a paper (300 words) in English language. Papers should be set out in accordance with Springer format for Proceedings. Templates for MS Word and LaTeX as well as further instruction for authors are available at the website. All papers will be reviewed by the international board of the conference and the authors will be contacted accordingly.
Springer Format Paper Template Download The papers that do not fulfill the format criteria will not be considered. The conference official language is English. All papers will be reviewed by the International Programme Committee and by two blind reviewers.
The paper acceptance will be based on the full-length paper and if accepted, at least one of the authors should present the accepted paper at the conference to ensure that it will be included in the proceedings.
Abstract/Paper submission Guidelines
1. All abstracts/papers must be written in English.
2. The title of the abstract/paper should start by the surname of the authors of the paper as follows: Auth1Auth2…AuthNicmbe2013-PaperTitle.doc Please add the respective suffix to the title of the abstract/paper:
icmbe2014 for International Conference on Management, Business and Economics
icasp2014 for International Conference on Architecture and Spatial Planning
iccsis2014 for International Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems
icmer2014 for International Conference on Mechatronics and Robotics
iclaw2014 for International Conference on LAW
3. The abstract should be submitted electronically to the respective departments email. Please click the following link for contact information (link).
4. When sending the email please write on the subject: Abstract submission or Paper submission respectively.
5. Authors will be informed (by email) on the status of their abstract (accepted-rejected)
For International Conference in Management, Business and Economics
For International Conference in Architecture and Spatial Planning
For International Conference in Computer Science and Information Systems
For International Conference in Mechatronics and Robotics
For International Conference in Law
For International Conference in Political Science, Media